Remercié 272 fois dans 182 messages
Par défaut

Cuckyhump In The Cage

Filesize: 462 MB
Duration: 00:10:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5990 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

LE CONTENU ET CACHÉ ! POUR AFFICHER LE CONTENU CACHÉ VOUS DEVEZ VOUS INSCRIRE OU VOUS CONNECTER PUIS UNE FOIS INSCRIRE OU CONNECTER VOUS DEVEZ CLIQUER SUR L'IMAGE THANKS OU UN COMMENTAIRE ET LA VOUS DÉBLOQUER LES LIENS CACHÉ

You may reply or click 'thank you' to see hidden content

xAngelAx, si vous désirez éditer votre signature, cliquez:

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h23   #22
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Inscrit : février 2017
Remerciements: 4
Par défaut

Paige Orion - Messy Cum Shower For the Hungry Cum Whore

You're a nasty pervert, a cumslut in the making. I can see the truth, the hunger in your eyes. I'm going to set your inner cumslut free, pet.

First, I'm going to show you the proper position for cumming all over your dirty face. Then, you're going to grab your cock and start stroking, listening as I mock you, humiliate you. The desire will war with the shame as I explain your future as My cumslut, and you'll whimper and moan with every giggle, with every cruel word that tumbles from my perfect lips. You'll bring yourself to the edge, waiting for permission until the pleasure is almost unbearable - and you'll get into position. Your hips raised, your cock above your face, and your eager whore mouth open, tongue outstretched and begging for every hot, salty drop of cum. The moment I give the order, the orgasm will explode out of your body, spraying your upturned face and your open mouth. You'll be covered in cum like the dirty whore you are - sticky, messy, euphoric - and already hungry for more.

Filesize: 179 MB
Duration: 00:13:46
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1771 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.5 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

LE CONTENU ET CACHÉ ! POUR AFFICHER LE CONTENU CACHÉ VOUS DEVEZ VOUS INSCRIRE OU VOUS CONNECTER PUIS UNE FOIS INSCRIRE OU CONNECTER VOUS DEVEZ CLIQUER SUR L'IMAGE THANKS OU UN COMMENTAIRE ET LA VOUS DÉBLOQUER LES LIENS CACHÉ

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h26   #23
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Miss Luscious - Cum Slut Workout

I'm going to give you the best workout routine ever, my little cum slut. You're going to have to earn that hot steamy load! I'm going to have you to various different workout exercises, all slutted up of course! So be sure to have a butt plug and dildo ready, and work your way up to a nice creamy load to the face!

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:08:49
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 104 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Le membre suivant vous remercie xAngelAx pour ce méssage:
azerty789qsdf (19/02/2018)
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h29   #24
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Lady Esme Faye - Drink It Down

You do everything with your cock except taste what comes out of it. Maybe you've eaten your own cum, but let's face it, piss is something completely different. I want u 2 get your bladder nice and full 4 me before this clip, and get a glass ready, we are going 2 have some fun with that piss of yours.

I bet you can't wait to humiliate yourself for me, to sip on your own piss like its champagne. Go on loser, just do it already.

Filesize: 408 MB
Duration: 00:12:14
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4495 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h32   #25
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Lady Ashley - Edge and Tribute

I want you edging. I want you to work on that cock, getting nice and close to orgasm, and stop when you hear the ding. When you hear the ding, take your hand off your cock and tribute me $5. That's all. I'm going to teach you that it's pleasurable to pay. It's so arousing to stroke with no climax. You're going to beg to pay me. Watch my body and get to edging, pet. Pay attention!

Filesize: 374 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5718 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h35   #26
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Lindsey Leigh - Elbow JOI

Filesize: 60.3 MB
Duration: 00:11:18
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 611 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h38   #27
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Princess Amai Liu Stroke Faster For Cocks As I Recondition Your Brain

We're going to play a little game. I want you to pull your cock out and start jerking until I say to stop. Stroke it for me, I want you to edge that cock. When I tell you to stroke faster, you're gonna stroke faster, when I tell you to slow down, you're going to slow down. And while you jerk it fast, I'm going to show you some pictures of hot girls with beautiful titties because I know that will get you going. Now stroke it faster and I'm going to show you my perfect, young perfect titties. Now faster and faster and. I'm going to show you a picture of a Cock! Keep stroking, I didn't say stop. Stroke faster. Are you confused? Is your dick confused, we're going to rewire your fucking brain. You're going to stroke harder and harder for cocks. Are you confused? Do you want to stop stroking? Are you worried about what this might do to you? Are you scared?Keep stroking, I mean I am sitting here topless, I know you think that's hot. Jerk to me topless. Now here's another picture of a Cock. Stroke it faster, don't stop. I want you stroking harder and harder for Cocks. You know what? I'm not going going to show you my boobs any more. No more boobs for you to jerk to. It's just going to be Cocks from now on. So you better keep stroking and playing my game if you want to cum. Ready? Here's another picture of a big Cock. Stroke it fast and hard. But you still wanna cum, don't you? Well if you wanna cum you're going to let me recondition your brain, aren't you? Stroke it harder to this next picture of a big Cock. I love reconditioning your sick, twisted mind. I'm going to make you stroke harder and harder for cocks. Next time I'll have you sucking on my strap on you little fag boy. You're twitching and throbbing for cock now. I have your head so confused. Are you ready to cum for a big cock? It might fuck up your brain forever. But you're so close, so horny, that you can't stop yourself.

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:07:29
Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h41   #28
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Madam Violet: Foot Sorcery

You've heard I use black magic, frightened yet excited you come to me for a love spell. Tired of helping cowardly men to deceive their women I decide to give you what you need, not what you want. I quickly take you down into an easy light trance, in which you are fully aware yet, very suggestible, rooted to the spot, under my thrall. It may be possible to resist hypn0sis, but not black magic. And not me. I force you to kneel and listen. From this moment forward, you are enslaved to my feet. In order to ever get an erection again, you will need to see my feet. In order to ever get the pleasure of release, you will require my feet. It won't be a juicy, plump pussy that gets you hard and horny, but my beautiful feet. My feet will fill your dreams, spilling over into your days. You will ache for my feet. You will throb for my feet. I ensure that you will not remember a thing of what happened today by using my forgetting potion and post hypnotic suggestions. But you will return here every week to worship my feet. Every week, without fail, you will come, kneel, and lovingly tend to my feet. If you're lucky, you will get to release. If you fail to come, well, then you will fail to come. Your dick will get progressively harder, more swollen, more achey. But nothing will allow you to cum. It will be impossible to feel that sweet release unless you are here, kneeling at my feet. Let's mark this occasion. Stroke for me. Teach your cock the way it has to be from now until forever. Come for my feet, slave.

Filesize: 159 MB
Duration: 00:15:01
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1363 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 108 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h45   #29
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Hard for My latex leggings part 1

I adore and simply love my new latex leggings, they are so tight and shiny! Be a good latex boy and worship Me from head to toe, watch as I pleasure myself and you might get to feel those latexclad thighs wrapped around your cock soon.

Filesize: 426 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6878 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 251 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien 24/12/2017, 23h48   #30
Identité
xAngelAx

xAngelAx est déconnecté
Informations
Par défaut

Princess Mackayla - Freshly Glazed Loser

Just nice little humiliating task for you junkies. you are such a good little man-puppet and you'll do just about anything that I tell you to. So, jerk your cock to My super sexy humiliation and assume the loser position. I'm going to make you into a freshly glazed loser donut.

Filesize: 411 MB
Duration: 00:08:18
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 6657 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 250 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Répondre

Liens sociaux

Utilisateurs lisant actuellement ce sujet : 1 (0 membre(s) et 1 visiteur(s))

Outils du sujet
Affichage du sujet

Règles des messages